I wrote my Master thesis in 1993 and my PhD thesis between 1994 and 1997 as a member of the
During the first half of 1998 I participate in a IT education at
DITEC in Munich and became a MCSE.
Since September 1998 I work at debis GEI GmbH
in Munich. On February 1st debis changed its name to
Hier findet man
diese Seite in deutsch.
- Subject of the further education:
- Systems engineering in heterogenous networks with Windows NT and UNIX
- Subject of the PhD thesis:
- Accelerator Mass Spectrometry with stable isotopes and primordial radionuclides
- Subject of the Master thesis:
- The Distribution of The Global Precipitation of 36Cl
Measured by Accelerator Mass Spectrometry